1. From the Garden State Parkway or NJ Turnpike: Take Route 80 East (local lanes) to Palisades Parkway North to Exit 2 towards ALPINE/CLOSTER/RT 9W. Take a slight right onto Henry Hudson Drive. Remain on Henry Hudson Drive by turning right again. (Continue from 4 below)
2. From George Washington Bridge: Take Palisades Parkway North to Exit 2 towards ALPINE/CLOSTER/RT 9W. (Continue from 4 below)
3. From NY State Thruway: Take Palisades Parkway South to Exit 2. (Continue from 4 below)
4. Follow the Exit 2 ramp to Route 9W. Turn left onto 9W approximately 1/2 mile. Turn right at the traffic light onto Closter Dock Road, go 1.4 miles (through 1 blinking light, 2 traffic lights) to the traffic light at the bottom of the hill (you'll see an Exxon station on the corner). Turn left onto Piermont Road. The Art School is approximately 1/2 mile down the road on the right side (the white building just after the Demarest Baptist Church).
5. From Manhattan by Bus (40 minutes): Take the uptown A train express to 175th Street-George Washington Bridge Terminal. Take the #20 or #84 Coach USA bus to Demarest Middle School (the Art School stop on Piermont Road in Demarest). Or, from the 42nd St terminal, take the #20 Coach USA bus to the Art School.
Plan your trip to the Art School with door-to-door directions from Google Maps.